1 Sofa Bed
❖ Ski-in/ski-out building
❖ Sleeps 4: 1 queen-sized bed and 1 sofa bed
❖ Quaint balcony overlooking the slopes and sunrise
❖ Air conditioned unit with upgraded kitchen and decor
Located in Snowshoe's Central Village, steps away from all the restaurants, bars, activities and shops. Beautiful Hearth Room offers chairs to relax slopeside in, giant chess set and books to read!
❖ Master Bedroom
Queen sized bed, TV with snowshoe cable, closet and views of the slopes!
❖ Living Area
The place where we spend time with family and friends, relaxing. It has a sectional full-size sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, 50” smart TV and patio with slope-side view.
❖ Kitchen and Dining
Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinets, granite counter tops and island, dining table for four as well as four bar stools at the island.
– Mixing bowls and baking dishes
– Oven/stove, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, waffle iron, blender, coffee pot
– Well stocked with pots, pans, skillets, cutting boards, bakeware, cooking and dining utensils
– Everything you need to cook and bake a delicious meal!
Fully equipped with bathtub/shower, vanity and hair dryer
Allegheny Springs Front Desk, open 24/7
After checking in, guests may pull their car into the shuttle terminal for unloading and access Highland House through the tunnel entry, so as to avoid any stairs, which is located through the glass doors to the right of the Village stairs and is marked '15 Minute Loading & Unloading' Once you have unloaded your luggage, you will find general parking just across the street and you won't have to move your car again until you're ready to load back up!
- Central air conditioned unit
- Housekeeping inclusion: sheets, blankets, bath and kitchen towels, dishwasher pods, dawn, hand soap, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, shower gel, facial soap
- Watch ski lessons from inside the condo, on the condo's balcony, or in Highland House's cozy hearth room on the ground level. Each location provides great vantage points for priceless photos and videos.
Guests will have the entire condo, which is just under 600 sq ft. Free parking across Snowshoe drive in general parking.
Why book with us? We have multiple high-quality condos in the building to accommodate you, your family and friends. So, ask us how to book and stay together as friends and families.
For more information, kindly visit www.snowshoeskivacation.com/faqs/
1 Sofa Bed
1 Queen Bed
10 Snowshoe Dr
Unit 207, Highland House
Snowshoe, West Virginia
Mandatory fields. Property owner please insert your deposit policy here!
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Great place with a beautiful view! Would definitely stay again!
Great location, Cozy atmosphere, easy check-in and check-out
Great location. Literally 20 second walk from door to ski slope. Great spot with all you need!
Really good location!
Super fast communication would stay with them again
Manish was very helpful and provided great instructions to find the place and get checked in!
Easy check-in. Walkout to ballhooter lift. Great host provided all the details for the stay.
Our stay was awesome! Would definitely recommend.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com