Mountain activities are closed from Monday to Wednesday. You can do hiking, nature walks, sunsets and sunrise on the mountain and go to the nearby activities which include fishing, green band national radio astronomy observatory, cass scenic railroad state park, droop mountain battlefield”.
We are excited to have you as a guest at Snowshoe. To help you, your family and friends and everyone around you please read and follow the guidelines listed below. You will find
1) What to do and expect you are staying at our condos
2) Safety measures taken by Mountain Lodge Building management
3) Protect yourself and others during your trip
4) We recommend buying travel insurance to protect you from unforseen cancelations
We are happy to have you as our guest and want your help in protecting you and everyone around you to keep us all safe during this time. The items below will continually evolve as we take steps based on national and local guidelines and best practices.
What to do and expect when you are staying at our condos?
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing and asked to wear masks at all times while in common areas.
- Please bring your own blankets and coffee filters. Only essential linens will be provided.
- Guests may only ride the elevator 1 person at a time, unless they are sharing a room, then members of that party may ride the elevator together.
- There will be no daily maid services
- We have added vinyl pillow covers to each pillow so that they are easier to disinfect upon checkout. We have also put plastic remote covers on remotes for easier disinfecting.
- There will only be one unwrapped roll of toilet paper per bathroom provided and one unwrapped roll of paper towels in the kitchen.
- We are currently still working out the details of providing the guests a soiled linen bag upon check in so that they can strip their own soiled linens out and put them in the soiled linen bags, so that there is less contact with soiled items.
- Please check, double check and triple check their condo before checking out to make sure that you have packed up all personal belongings because we are no longer allowed to keep lost and found to help reduce cross contamination.
- All rooms will be cleaned with cleaning supplies that meet CDC requirements.
Safety measures taken for Mountain Lodge Building management
- Installed Hand Sanitizing Stations to all Floors by Elevators
- Added Wipe Station by Luggage Carts
- Upgraded all Cleaning Supplies to meet CDC Requirements
- Installing Social Distancing Signage throughout the Lodge
Protect yourself and others during your trip:
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
- If soap and water are not available, bring and use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Keep 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face covering in public.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Pick up food at drive-throughs, curbside restaurant service, or stores.
Submit your review